3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper, to taste
Pinch Salt, to taste
1 lb cooked shrimp, deveined and tail removed
2 ripe avocados
4 cups lettuce or baby greens
- Combine all dressing/marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour cilantro dressing/marinade over shrimp (make sure any excess water is poured off if you are using thawed frozen shrimp). Stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
- Wash and dry lettuce using a Salad Spinner, paper towel, clean tea towel or just let it sit in a colander. Divide among plates.
- Cut avocado into bite-size wedges. Sprinkle over lettuce.
- Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing.